This collection borrows heavily from exotic Suzani textiles and the rich history of the Silk route in Uzbekistan. Our intricate and vibrant ANAR print is hand blocked printed on Indian gajji silk, and hand embroidered with zardozi work. This Persian blue lehenga set comes with an embroidered wrap blouse, embellished flared skirt with gota lace on bottom hem and hand embroidered chanderi duppatta with beaded tassels. Hand beaded tassels on the skirt complete the look.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A MADE TO ORDER PIECE. ORDERS ONCE PLACED CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED. DELIVERY TIME IS 2-3 WEEKS. PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF TAXES.
-Gajji silk lehenga, staple tussar blouse
- Wrap blouse with tie up (neck depth can be made to order), panelled lined lehenga with side zip and tie up
- Dry clean only, Steam Iron or Iron on Reverse
- Made in India
- Product Code: JF4
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for fitted silhouette
- Medium weight
- Model is 5'7" and is wearing size SMALLALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE CRAFTED IN JAIPUR, INDIA USING THE TRADITIONAL, ARTISANAL TECHNIQUE OF HAND-BLOCK PRINTING. SUBTLE VARIATIONS IN PATTERNS ARE NATURAL TO THIS PROCESS. WE BELIEVE THIS MAKES EACH CREATION UNIQUE AND CHARMING. SOME CALL IT JE NE SAIS QUOI. WE CALL IT JODI.
BLOUSELENGTH: 17", SLEEVE LENGTH:16.5" XS - BUST: 34", WAIST: 30" S - BUST: 36", WAIST: 32" M - BUST: 38", WAIST: 34" L - BUST: 40", WAIST: 36" XL - BUST: 42", WAIST: 38"
LEHENGALENGTH: 41"XS - WAIST: 27"S - WAIST: 29"M - WAIST: 31"L - WAIST: 33"XL - WAIST: 35"
Please use this size guide based on body measurements to help determine your size. The product measurements are final measurements of the piece after adding ease for comfort and based on the silhouette and style of the garment. If you have a specific sizing question or would like more information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
.NOTE: IF THIS PIECE IS SOLD OUT, AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT, EMAIL US AT email@example.com.FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jodi, is a brand that addresses the concerns of the modern Indian. By channelling Indian crafts and textiles into products that have a global appeal, Jodi promises to transform the way you view centuries old art that originates in our country. With apparel items such as tops, bottoms, dresses, jackets combined with accessories such as jewellery, bags and shoes, and lifestyle products such as stationery, Jodi is a high street brand with a heart and will definitely enter your living room!
|No Size Chart Available|