Dimension : Genuine kolhapuri Chappal is always make to oder. So while placing the order please do follow bellow measurement guide for exact size.
How to Measure Feet?
If you are unsure which chappal size is appropriate to you please follow below stapes.
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel
4. Measure the distance between the marks
5. Write this number down and select the size or share with us.
UK/India Size US Size foot Langth in CM
3 5 21.6 cm
4 6 22.5 cm
5 7 23.5 cm
6 8 24.1 cm
7 9 25.1 cm
8 10 25.9 cm
Color : Natural Brown
Material : Leather
Care : Care : Instructions:
• • We recommend the users to use Kolhapuri chappal during winter and summer season only. Use of the chappal in rainy season / water logged is strongly discouraged.
• • Leather of the chappal becomes soft and chappal loosens automatically as you start using the chappal on a regular basis. You can apply leather conditioner / moisturizer / a few drops of water / oil to soften the leather chappal earlier.
• • If your chappals are wet, let them air-dry naturally. Do not expose these chappals to the direct sunlight / heat to avoid the leather shrinkage, wrinkles or cracks to the footwear
Cleaning and maintenance instructions
• • Use a good quality brush to remove surface dirt
• • Polish your Kolhapuri chappal once in a week to retain its original look and enhance the life of your footwear.
• • Never use any type of acid based cleaner or detergent as both can damage the leather of Kolhapuri Chappal.
Storage of a chappal during rainy season:
• • Always store your Kolhapuri chappal in a dry area.
• • Use dust bag provided with chappal to keep your chappals when not in use.
• • Keep dehydrating agent in the bag which controls the growth of fungus on the Kolhapuri chappal.
• • If you observe the growth of a white/green fungus on the leather chappal, don’t worry! Just brush it off and polish your chappal.
Exclusive handmade and crafted Kolhapuri Chappals. Natural leather, expands by about half an inch to take the shape of your foot after a week or two of wear.
Product SKU : 116560